Families wishing to save college funds for children can use a 529 plan, which is sponsored by a state. Most states offer 529 plans. If the earnings are used for college expenses, they’re not taxed.

« Back to Glossary Index

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *